The Leander

The wrecking of the brigantine Leander on the Irwin Coast


  • The Story of the Leander

    The 173 ton brigantine Leander was built in New Brunswick in 1849 of birch, pine and spruce and was fastened with iron bolts. Her owners were Smith and Company and […]

Please follow & like us :)

Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter

Find Us at 5 Waldeck Street, Dongara – Next to the Tourist Bureau – or phone 08 9927 1323

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com