Port Denison

A history of Port Denison


  • Port Denison Hall (fmr. Bond Store, 1894)

    A historic chronology, including attempts to save the building from demolition by the Irwin Shire Council on October 10 2019

  • A Port for the Irwin District

    Situated on Arurine Bay, a townsite was surveyed as “Denison” in 1866, but was generally referred to as “Port Irwin” up to the 1880’s. It was later called “Port Dongara” […]

Please follow & like us :)

Follow by Email
Facebook
Twitter

Find Us at 5 Waldeck Street, Dongara – Next to the Tourist Bureau – or phone 08 9927 1323

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com