The Committee will meet using Zoom communication software until further notice. the next scheduled meeting is Friday May 29 at 2pm.
55th Committee 2019 – 2020
- Graham Grundy, Chair
- Bob Cail, Deputy Chair
- Bruce Baskerville, Secretary
- Trish Parker, Treasurer
- Nan Broad
- Julie Nunn
- Shirley Scotter
- Jean Amos
- John Rossiter
- Joy Heitman
Thanks to Dr. Nan Broad for serving as our 2018/19 Patron and we welcome our new Patron, John Fitzhardinge.
John is well known to the Irwin community being a former Irwin Shire President and Councillor, and through his chairmanship of the Geraldton Fisherman’s Cooperative. John is the Director of Dongara Marine, located in Port Denison.
55th Committee Meeting Dates 2019 – 2020
The IDHS Committee Meets on the second Thursday of each month at 9:00 am. Members are invited to morning tea at 10 am followed by the General Meeting. Members are invited to participate in the General Meeting. Questions may be submitted to the Secretary via our Contact Page.
- Thursday, 12 September (Queen’s Birthday 30 September)
- Thursday, 10 October
- Thursday, 14 November
- Thursday, 12 December
- Summer recess, 24 December to 27 January
- Thursday, 13 February
- Thursday, 12 March (Labour Day 2 March)
- Thursday, 9 April (Easter 10 – 13 April)
- Thursday, 14 May
- Thursday, 11 June (WA Day 1 June)
- Thursday, 9 July
- Thursday, 13 August – depending on 2020 AGM date