The Society acknowledges the traditional owners of the Irwin Districts, their continuing connection to land, sea and community and pays its respects to elders and their cultures, past and present.

Tag: Point Leander


  • A Port for the Irwin District

    Situated on Arurine Bay, a townsite was surveyed as “Denison” in 1866, but was generally referred to as “Port Irwin” up to the 1880’s. It was later called “Port Dongara”…

5 Waldeck St
Dongara WA 6525
☎ 08 99271323
(leave a message)
admin@irwinhistory.org.au

Categories

PHP Code Snippets Powered By : XYZScripts.com